Rip video and audio files from blu-ray discs and convert them to virtually all popular video formats: AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, and FLV. In addition to this, HD format is also supported: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, AVCHD Video (*.m2ts, *.mts), Apple TV h.264 720P, MKV, HD WMV, MPEG2/MPEG-4 TS HD Videos.
Additional features include extracting audio from Blu-ray discs and converting them to popular audio files; and capturing movie stills and saving as picture files; trim, copy, merge, split, or add watermark and other artistic effects is also possible before conversion.
1. Rip Blu-ray to HD videos: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, AVCHD Video (*.m2ts, *.mts), Apple TV h.264 720P, MKV, HD WMV, MPEG2/MPEG-4 TS HD Video.
2. Convert Blu-ray M2TS to common video formats: AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, and FLV.
3. Extract audio from Blu-ray DVD discs and convert them to MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, OGG, FLAC, APE, M4A, RA, AC3, MP2, AIFF, AMR, and SUN AU format.
4. Capture movie stills from blu-ray movies according to specified interval or duration and save as picture files.
5. Customize your converted video files by cropping the size of the video, merging several files into one or even split a file into several smaller clips.
6. Attach watermark or texts on your ripped movie to personalize; customize by adding artistic effects such as turning it into black and white movie, negative, or old-style movie.
7. Converted blu-ray videos will be made compatible to play with like iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Xbox, Zune, NDS, Wii, mobile phone and others.
8. Tweak video quality by adjusting the brightness and contrast, saturation and color.
9. Compare before and after videos with the built-in player to avoid mistakes and errors before converting.