Excellent software system acquisitions from the specialized in download catalogues! Investigate the called for computer tools sections, determine the newest refreshes of the excellent tools, and get directly! Do not toss away an advantage to acquire the best tools: utilise SoftEmpire directory to obtain software applications for free of charge. Check out the website of free programs and software program trial versions. Search among OS utilities, recieve manipulators, softwares for fun, and all other types of software for your laptop or digital devices!
Internet utilities and tools for home and business. Programs for file sharing, download managers and e-mail software. Free download.
Vendor Price: $ 69
File Size: 1.26 Mb
24 Mar 2010
OS: WinServer, WinVista, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003
Windows - ASP.NET
Company: TamTam Software
.NET FileManager is a handy tool for developers and web administrators. It let you manage the files and folders of your web sites.
.NET FileManager supports the file and folder management operations such as create, cut, copy, paste, rename, delete, upload, download, zip and unzip.
Developed using ASP.NET server controls and ASP.NET AJAX, this tool is a must for any web site owner or host
1. Access files and folders on the web server, including shared folders.
2. Files and folder management operations: create, copy, move, rename, delete.
3. View file and folder info.
4. Preview files.
5. Preview images.
6. Edit text based files with the built in text editor.
7. Large set of known file types (extendable).
8. Folders tree based on AJAX technology.
9. Sort files and folders by name, modified date or size to ascending or descending order.
10. Download files.
11. Zip and download files and folders in one go.
12. Upload files.
13. Upload and unzip (.zip) files in one go.
14. Unzip files.
15. Context-sensitive menu for files and folders to allow fast access to the file management operations.
16. Customizable multilingual interface (localization).
17. Unlimited number of users, personalized settings and permissions per user.
18. Built-in authentication scheme, overridable with custom authentication procedures.
19. General and/or personalized settings to define the root folder, date stamp format (American & European format) and interface language.
20. General and/or personalized settings to allow or prohibit editing, renaming, uploading and unzipping.
21. General and/or personalized settings to allow or prohibit file upload formats.
22. General security settings like SSL, allowed IP range, max login trials.
23. Integrated tool for password hashing.
24. Compatible with following browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome.
25. Error log.
26. .NET technology - Windows servers
More to download:
Network Eagle Monitor
Network Eagle Monitor actively monitors the network, servers, services, devices and databases for availability and health and immediately alerts you when it detects a problem. It can also run some actions to resolve the issue automatically.
Master Key Standard Edition
A straightforward typing tutor program written with the Mac in mind. Key Advantages: Multiple users and groups. Ubiquitous access to user files on an AppleShare network. Takes advantage of Macintosh Manager/Multiple-User preference model. A two-t...
Wayk Now lets you take control of a remote computer, or allow an authorized user to take control of your computer. Wayk Now is free for personal use and currently available on Windows, Max OS X and Linux.
Looking for backup software? Try Handy Backup - automatic data backup to DVD, CD, FTP, network, or Online. Client-server enterprise backup software.