Test word-building skills helping the librarian get back all lost books!
Advanced Video Poker
Advanced Video Poker is the cutting edge gambling machine simulator...
The most complete program to play dominoes. Completely customized.
Connect pairs of matching pets, clear all the pets before the time runs out.
The classic Lines arcade puzzle game. An easy to learn and addictive game!
Harmonica software uses mic to learn how to play bends, and songs in tab format.
Cube of Rubik online game
Play cubikc rubic and fune online
Free package gainings from the greatest in download websites! Browse the popular software classes, check the hottest updates of the cutting-edge programs utilities, and acquire at once! Do not fail an advantage to recieve the hottest package: employ SoftEmpire directory to test software package for free. Check out the catalogue of freeware and software package trials. pick out among operating system programs, recieve manipulators, softwares for relax, and all other forms of software apps for your PC or cell stuff!
A large source of great free games including arcade games, strategy games, sports games, puzzle games and more.
File Size: 0.02 Mb
1 Jan 2009
OS: Win 3.1x, Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, MAC 68k, Mac PPC, Mac OS X, Mac Other
Company: Fun chess
How to Play Backgammon
The object of the game is to be the first to get all your checkers off the board.
Playing the Backgammon game
1. Set up the backgammon board.
2. Sit opposite your opponent with the board between you.
3. Throw a single die to determine who will get to move first. Roll again if both players get the same number.
4. Move first according to the roll of the dice if you rolled the higher number, but keep in mind that you must use both dice to determine your first move.
5. Number points 1 through 24 starting with the point on the upper right-hand corner farthest away from you.
6. Move in a counterclockwise direction, and notice your opponent moving counterclockwise also.
7. Move onto open points only; you aren't allowed to move onto points with two or more opposing checkers. Move checkers separately or in pairs.
8. Move all the pips shown on the dice. Play the larger number if you can only use one of the two numbers or as many of the doubles.
9. Place your opponent's checker on the bar when you hit a blot.
10. Commence bearing off when you've moved all of your checkers into the home board quadrant.
More to download:
A comprehensive backgammon game with many features. A choice of challenging computer opponents. Extensive choice of rules including domino backgammon that replaces the dice with dominoes, Acey Deucey and Gul Bara. Shareware from Tower Software.
3D Backgammon Unlimited
A combination of luck and strategy game, the Backgammon is played under hundreds of variants since the high antiquity. 3D version, ergonomic intuitive interface, multiplayer game local or on a LAN. Rollback moves or game.
Brain Cell is a logic puzzle game. Players are presented with clues and must use deductive reasoning to place objects in a grid. Brain Cell comes with standard puzzles. In addition new puzzles may be created by the player or downloaded and installed.
English grammar help + reference that answers the questions the grammar checker cannot. Get Answers not Questions and real grammar help for Windows. Handy + Easy. Use as tutor, too.
XP System Sentry
System Sentry finds all corrupted, replaced,
added, incorrect versions, and dates of your system files and replaces
them for you. This helps avoid the often unnecessary and frustrating
task of reinstalling Windows or specific problem programs.
A software simple and useful that will improve your chances to end up first, when arrives the time of exchanges in your Pool Hockey. You will be holding in your hands, in the right time, the most productive players...
Ada Links is a fun puzzle game like mah jongg, that tests your mind. Its intuitive interface is very easy to learn, and you'll be playing within a few minutes. The goal of Ada Links is to remove all of the icons from the game board...
Billiard game. Eight ball In the United States, the most commonly played game is 8-ball. On the professional scene, 8-ball players who are on the International Pool Tour are the highest paid players in the world . In the United Kingd
Looking for backup software? Try Handy Backup - automatic data backup to DVD, CD, FTP, network, or Online. Client-server enterprise backup software.