Tic Tac Toe
You think you can beat the computer easily in a tic tac toe game? We'll see.
Be the mayor of a Brazilian city with this city simulator. Try to run the ci...
Table Tennis Pro
A Full 3D, Gameplay and Graphics Intensive, Table Tennis (Ping Pong) simulation.
QuadroNoid - The Magic Worlds
QuadroNoid is an absolutly new remake of popular game Arkanoid. Various new ...
Align shiny marbles to blast them from the board in this addictive puzzle game..
Educational hangman game designed to help children with spelling and vocabulary
Grief Trigger is a unique project. And this project is not only unique in that i
Free package gainings from the greatest in download websites! Browse the popular software classes, check the hottest updates of the cutting-edge programs utilities, and acquire at once! Do not fail an advantage to recieve the hottest package: employ SoftEmpire directory to test software package for free. Check out the catalogue of freeware and software package trials. pick out among operating system programs, recieve manipulators, softwares for relax, and all other forms of software apps for your PC or cell stuff!
A large source of great free games including arcade games, strategy games, sports games, puzzle games and more.
File Size: 0.02 Mb
1 Jan 2009
OS: Win 3.1x, Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, MAC 68k, Mac PPC, Mac OS X, Mac Other
Company: Fun chess
How to Play Backgammon
The object of the game is to be the first to get all your checkers off the board.
Playing the Backgammon game
1. Set up the backgammon board.
2. Sit opposite your opponent with the board between you.
3. Throw a single die to determine who will get to move first. Roll again if both players get the same number.
4. Move first according to the roll of the dice if you rolled the higher number, but keep in mind that you must use both dice to determine your first move.
5. Number points 1 through 24 starting with the point on the upper right-hand corner farthest away from you.
6. Move in a counterclockwise direction, and notice your opponent moving counterclockwise also.
7. Move onto open points only; you aren't allowed to move onto points with two or more opposing checkers. Move checkers separately or in pairs.
8. Move all the pips shown on the dice. Play the larger number if you can only use one of the two numbers or as many of the doubles.
9. Place your opponent's checker on the bar when you hit a blot.
10. Commence bearing off when you've moved all of your checkers into the home board quadrant.
More to download:
A comprehensive backgammon game with many features. A choice of challenging computer opponents. Extensive choice of rules including domino backgammon that replaces the dice with dominoes, Acey Deucey and Gul Bara. Shareware from Tower Software.
3D Backgammon Unlimited
A combination of luck and strategy game, the Backgammon is played under hundreds of variants since the high antiquity. 3D version, ergonomic intuitive interface, multiplayer game local or on a LAN. Rollback moves or game.
Brain Cell is a logic puzzle game. Players are presented with clues and must use deductive reasoning to place objects in a grid. Brain Cell comes with standard puzzles. In addition new puzzles may be created by the player or downloaded and installed.
English grammar help + reference that answers the questions the grammar checker cannot. Get Answers not Questions and real grammar help for Windows. Handy + Easy. Use as tutor, too.
XP System Sentry
System Sentry finds all corrupted, replaced,
added, incorrect versions, and dates of your system files and replaces
them for you. This helps avoid the often unnecessary and frustrating
task of reinstalling Windows or specific problem programs.
We are pleased to announce a new version of the Balz3D game. Whats new in this version? A player creates combinations not from plain color balls, but from gems of various colors. New visual effects.
Moraff's AlphaJongg is an alphabetical version of the popular mahjong tile game that features a beautiful, graphical display of tiles placed on a photographic quality background...
You are welcome to the enchanting world of Alchemy Mahjong! Familiar and at the same time absolutely new, it is a never-ending and never-annoying journey of brain-teasing fun for puzzle-lovers of all ages!
Looking for backup software? Try Handy Backup - automatic data backup to DVD, CD, FTP, network, or Online. Client-server enterprise backup software.