Legacy Of The Black Tower
Beautiful 3D open-world game in which you'll have to overpower a lot of...
The author of this project was inspired by the old, but still fascinating Arkano
Jellyfish in a cap with a propeller wants to destroy the world in connection wit
Bingo 1.3 is the latest version of our bingo program.The interface has been chan
Joystick Cheats manager is your access point to all your cheats...
Ricochet across the Galaxy, brick-busting an endless supply of awesome levels!
SimpleSim 4 Roulette
You can simulate many games with uncountable strategies taking a short time
Free package gainings from the greatest in download websites! Browse the popular software classes, check the hottest updates of the cutting-edge programs utilities, and acquire at once! Do not fail an advantage to recieve the hottest package: employ SoftEmpire directory to test software package for free. Check out the catalogue of freeware and software package trials. pick out among operating system programs, recieve manipulators, softwares for relax, and all other forms of software apps for your PC or cell stuff!
A large source of great free games including arcade games, strategy games, sports games, puzzle games and more.
File Size: 0.02 Mb
1 Jan 2009
OS: Win 3.1x, Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, MAC 68k, Mac PPC, Mac OS X, Mac Other
Company: Fun chess
How to Play Backgammon
The object of the game is to be the first to get all your checkers off the board.
Playing the Backgammon game
1. Set up the backgammon board.
2. Sit opposite your opponent with the board between you.
3. Throw a single die to determine who will get to move first. Roll again if both players get the same number.
4. Move first according to the roll of the dice if you rolled the higher number, but keep in mind that you must use both dice to determine your first move.
5. Number points 1 through 24 starting with the point on the upper right-hand corner farthest away from you.
6. Move in a counterclockwise direction, and notice your opponent moving counterclockwise also.
7. Move onto open points only; you aren't allowed to move onto points with two or more opposing checkers. Move checkers separately or in pairs.
8. Move all the pips shown on the dice. Play the larger number if you can only use one of the two numbers or as many of the doubles.
9. Place your opponent's checker on the bar when you hit a blot.
10. Commence bearing off when you've moved all of your checkers into the home board quadrant.
More to download:
A comprehensive backgammon game with many features. A choice of challenging computer opponents. Extensive choice of rules including domino backgammon that replaces the dice with dominoes, Acey Deucey and Gul Bara. Shareware from Tower Software.
3D Backgammon Unlimited
A combination of luck and strategy game, the Backgammon is played under hundreds of variants since the high antiquity. 3D version, ergonomic intuitive interface, multiplayer game local or on a LAN. Rollback moves or game.
Brain Cell is a logic puzzle game. Players are presented with clues and must use deductive reasoning to place objects in a grid. Brain Cell comes with standard puzzles. In addition new puzzles may be created by the player or downloaded and installed.
English grammar help + reference that answers the questions the grammar checker cannot. Get Answers not Questions and real grammar help for Windows. Handy + Easy. Use as tutor, too.
XP System Sentry
System Sentry finds all corrupted, replaced,
added, incorrect versions, and dates of your system files and replaces
them for you. This helps avoid the often unnecessary and frustrating
task of reinstalling Windows or specific problem programs.
The object of this free game is to set your native land free and to take away all mines left by the enemies. It's no easy task but you will cope with it - the mines are hidden under some of the squares on the board - test them and find the mines...
Test your street skating skills in this intense platform skateboarding game. Each course is filled with ramps, pyramids, gaps, road cones, bottomless pits, deadly spikes, slippery oil puddles and more.
Play very enjoyable dice game that is similar to Yahtzee, with a twist. Roll the dice and select a category. Use your other two rolls to get as many of the category number as you can. Needs The Lobby from http://www.tams11.com to play against others.
Looking for backup software? Try Handy Backup - automatic data backup to DVD, CD, FTP, network, or Online. Client-server enterprise backup software.