Moraff takes checkers into the 21st century...
The game is a sci-fi parkour in outer space. Your missions to reach the end of t
Call the plumber, quick because theres a leak somewhere. Hear it? DRIP DROP!
The objective of the game is to form a specific 3D shape with seven 3D pieces.
Storm Neverending Night Foreword
End of the world, or a new beginning? In the middle of the 21st century...
The 'Tressette' requires 4 players, in couples.
Normally they play with n...
Two Handed Solitaire
Play Two Handed Solitaire on The Windswept Game Network or against the computer
Free package gainings from the greatest in download websites! Browse the popular software classes, check the hottest updates of the cutting-edge programs utilities, and acquire at once! Do not fail an advantage to recieve the hottest package: employ SoftEmpire directory to test software package for free. Check out the catalogue of freeware and software package trials. pick out among operating system programs, recieve manipulators, softwares for relax, and all other forms of software apps for your PC or cell stuff!
A large source of great free games including arcade games, strategy games, sports games, puzzle games and more.
File Size: 0.02 Mb
1 Jan 2009
OS: Win 3.1x, Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, MAC 68k, Mac PPC, Mac OS X, Mac Other
Company: Fun chess
How to Play Backgammon
The object of the game is to be the first to get all your checkers off the board.
Playing the Backgammon game
1. Set up the backgammon board.
2. Sit opposite your opponent with the board between you.
3. Throw a single die to determine who will get to move first. Roll again if both players get the same number.
4. Move first according to the roll of the dice if you rolled the higher number, but keep in mind that you must use both dice to determine your first move.
5. Number points 1 through 24 starting with the point on the upper right-hand corner farthest away from you.
6. Move in a counterclockwise direction, and notice your opponent moving counterclockwise also.
7. Move onto open points only; you aren't allowed to move onto points with two or more opposing checkers. Move checkers separately or in pairs.
8. Move all the pips shown on the dice. Play the larger number if you can only use one of the two numbers or as many of the doubles.
9. Place your opponent's checker on the bar when you hit a blot.
10. Commence bearing off when you've moved all of your checkers into the home board quadrant.
More to download:
A comprehensive backgammon game with many features. A choice of challenging computer opponents. Extensive choice of rules including domino backgammon that replaces the dice with dominoes, Acey Deucey and Gul Bara. Shareware from Tower Software.
3D Backgammon Unlimited
A combination of luck and strategy game, the Backgammon is played under hundreds of variants since the high antiquity. 3D version, ergonomic intuitive interface, multiplayer game local or on a LAN. Rollback moves or game.
Brain Cell is a logic puzzle game. Players are presented with clues and must use deductive reasoning to place objects in a grid. Brain Cell comes with standard puzzles. In addition new puzzles may be created by the player or downloaded and installed.
English grammar help + reference that answers the questions the grammar checker cannot. Get Answers not Questions and real grammar help for Windows. Handy + Easy. Use as tutor, too.
XP System Sentry
System Sentry finds all corrupted, replaced,
added, incorrect versions, and dates of your system files and replaces
them for you. This helps avoid the often unnecessary and frustrating
task of reinstalling Windows or specific problem programs.
Chess Commander is a next generation chess game for the PC. It has many features to make the classic game of chess even more enjoyable to play - including legal move display, realistic voices, orchestral soundtrack and board annotation.
Gem Slider is a new puzzle game on a board featuring lots of combinations. There are four different games in one, each game with four game modes and four skill levels. Enjoy improved graphics with lots of new features all your free time.
jalada Chain Reaction for Windows
jalada Chain Reaction is an entertaining remake of a popular chain arcade puzzle game. Collect the color bubbles on the field by combining them into chains. Besides a subtle strategy, various rewards will help you to solve a level in a faster way.
Looking for backup software? Try Handy Backup - automatic data backup to DVD, CD, FTP, network, or Online. Client-server enterprise backup software.